These rules are basic common sense and are based on our experiences and the actions of others, They are also designed to make your experience at the fishery more pleasant,we rely on repeat business and strive to make your day as pleasant as possible.
- ONE ROD PER PERSON
- PERMITTED BAIT: WORM, MAGGOT, GRUBS, POWER BAIT
- WHEN FISH LIMIT IS REACHED FISHING MUST STOP.
- ALL CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RESPONSIBLE ADULT
- ALL DISCARDED TACKLE PLACED IN BINS PROVIDED
- BUBBLE & FLY
- GROUNDBAITING OR SWIMFEEDER
- OPEN FIRES WITHOUT PERMISSION
- ANGLERS CATCHING FISH FOR OTHER ANGLERS
- CATCH AND RELEASE ON BAIT FISHING
- CLEANING OUT FISH AT FISHERY
- DAMAGING TREES
- FOUL OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE
- RIVER FISHING
- NO ALCOHOL WHILE FISHING
THE FISHERY MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EXAMINE ALL EQUIPMENT AND BAGS.
ANY INFRINGMENT OF THE ABOVE WILL LEAD TO AN IMMEDIATE BAN ON PERSONS AND OR CLUB INVOLVED WITHOUT REFUND